Entries close May 21 2013. For conditions of entry, see below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter, send your answer to the question published in the April issue of Good Taste on the back of a standard-size envelope and the competition that you would like to enter to Good Taste/May reader giveaways, Locked Bag 5030, Alexandria NSW 2015. Eligible participants will be required to provide their name, address, postcode and telephone number to complete their entry. Each entry must be on a separate envelope. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
2. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The most creative and original entry as determined by a panel of judges at NewsLifeMedia will win. Each entry shall be individually judged based on literary merit. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
4. The competition will be judged on 22/05/2013 at 10am (AEST) at NewsLifeMedia, 180 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
5. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize-delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The promoter will not be held liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
6. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
7. Employees and their immediate families of NewsLifeMedia and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible.
8. The winners will be notified by mail.
9. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
10. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The competition commences on 22/04/2013 and concludes on 21/05/2013 with last mail received.
12. All entries become the property of the promoter. Entrants' details will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
13. Prizes and values are as follows:
10 x Lindor Caramel hampers , worth $100;
3 x Robomaid cordless robot vacuum, worth $399
2 x Tefal Acti-fry 2 in 1, worth $399.95 and
2 x Panasonic Steam Combi Microwave Ovens worth $709
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. Once prizes have left the promoter's premises, the promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
16. The promoter is: News Life Media Pty Limited ACN 088 923 906 of 180 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015.